Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let it snow...

It's a cold blustery day outside and I am starting to decorate the house with cozy christmas cheer. Here are some lovely etsy finds I came across while snuggling up inside my warm house waiting for snow.

Snowflakes Gift Box by cakeboxcookies



Portrait of an old shack by garyhellerphotograph



Medium Paper Tree Silhouette by jennyleefowler




Bad Feather Day by MuddyRiverPhotos



vintage SUGAR PLUM FAIRY dress by SimpleThrift



Golden Pine Cone by BlueDoveStudio



marichelle lace necklace by whiteowl



The Wrap in Dark Teal by beauandmarigoldshop



Victorian Angel Chenille Christmas Ornaments by



3 comments:

Anna B said...

Beautiful collection...thanks for including me!

Old World Primitives said...

I just love everything in this post... beautiful! Thank you so much for including my ornaments. :) Your blog is lovely.

Stephanie

gh said...

Wonderful selections, I'm honored to be amongst them.
Thanks and Happy Holidays!